Tuesday, June 27, 2017

By the Time You Read This, I'll Still Be Here

"Wrote him a goodbye letter today with conviction in every stroke, licked the envelope, and sent it away..."-Special Delivery, Bridget Kelly

I'll begin with a list of my current problems.

1.Unemployment
2.Lack of funds
3.Only writing poetry, diary entries, and of course this 
4.Chicago looking far as fuck 
5.Constant denial of self 

A simple call back could change numbers one and two considering I've applied nearly everywhere in this godforsaken town. 

Three is a tad more complex. I have characters swarming around in my head, situations, plots, dialogue. I'm just unsure how to mesh them. The longer I wait, the more stuck I feel. 

Four, again can be solved the same ways as one and two. 

Five. I know what I want, but either it's harmful to me or people I care for. I'm so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources for Reaching YOUR Political Reps

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative https://www.house.gov/representatives Representatives for Louisiana ...