Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I'm Writing This Blog Post Instead of Reviewing for My Exam








All above photos from Pinterest.

I care about the environment


    so much so that I've begun cutting up straws again and genuinely holding concern for sustainable energy...even if I may have to fashion it myself. Most of my plastic from restaurants is reused several times, and instead of pouring old, unfinished (and sometimes gross/bacterial) bottles of water into the sink, I've opted for pouring them outside. My businesses don't use AI for research or to create anything. This makes some things more time-consuming, but I've been doing my work for nearly a decade now, so it doesn't make that much of a difference for me. 

Pretty isn't c*nty enough.





    I've decided that being acceptable and pretty at all times is stunting me as a person. I want to look cool to myself, and I recognize that my personal taste isn't what everyone else may like and consider attractive, but that's just the point: I only want people in my life who are attracted to me, not what looks good to their friends or is easily explainable. That doesn't mean I expect people not to flinch if I say, walk around with an elephant tusk as a necklace or perhaps one of those Erykah Badu-Sara Baartman suits. I understand there’s a time and a place, but the time is now…..the place is within. 

Witchcraft IS a Religion


Witchcraft is a valid religion like any other, yet people still flinch at the idea of a woman performing rituals, binding evil spirits, and venerating her ancestors. I have to protect myself. The spiritual warfare I faced in 2021 will NOT happen to me again, mainly because I have more guidance but also because any undeserved evil sent to me will be returned to sender. I don’t bother anyone anymore, so bitch don’t bother me….especially in the spirit realm. Aside from protecting myself spiritually, I know to proceed with caution in the physical realm. I no longer underestimate my enviable traits. Motherf*ckers have moved too funny with me for me to be humble or too approachable.


I have another exam on Thursday. I already took the one this post was about, and I’m certain I performed well. 
       

Moral: Write your blog post. Either you know the material or you don’t. 




 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

Resources for Reaching YOUR Political Reps

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative https://www.house.gov/representatives Representatives for Louisiana ...