Friday, February 8, 2019

Accountability (Interlude)

"Be gone when I count to three..." -Backwood, Ari Lennox






The first post of 2019 should explore some life updates.

*I'm not single anymore. Jonathan and I are going for round two of dating. (Insert hella heart eyes)

*I bought a trailer last year and am currently waiting for it to be moved to its lot. (Of course people closest to me are invited to come visit)

*I made the Chancellor's List last semester.

*I've had two publications come out this year. (If you follow me on any social media, you already know the one for this month is linked in my "Other Writings" already.)

*I have health insurance, so I'm going to therapy this year.

In addition to some life updates, it should also mention some things I've come into terms with.

*I probably won't be talking to my parents more than a handful of times per year beginning this year. I'm okay with that.

*I've fucked people over as much as they've fucked me over, and there are certain people that I still owe apologies to. At some point, in the near future, I intend to deliver on what's owed from me.

*I'm really talented and driven, and despite how much I try to convince myself otherwise, I will find success in anything I'm determined to. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

With that being said, I want to wish everyone a very fruitful and happy new year even though I'm a month late with posting this. I pray you all find the healing and inspiration you deserve. I'm also going to go ahead and rebuke any negative energy coming toward me because fuck allat. It's been difficult to be consistent on this blog, but I promise I will eventually get it together and somehow get back into the groove of consistency with these posts.

Stay up.

xoxo, Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources for Reaching YOUR Political Reps

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative https://www.house.gov/representatives Representatives for Louisiana ...